planting
Destroyallx
2004-05-15 05:08:15 UTC
when planting lillys in a pond..whats the best way to do this when you have
a liner.. obviously with a container/pots. does the size of pot matter that
much?
im trying to gain more shade in my pond..whats a good way to do this,
using plants.. or whatever else works... naturally
Tumbleweed
2004-05-15 23:55:56 UTC
Post by Destroyallx
when planting lillys in a pond..whats the best way to do this when you have
a liner.. obviously with a container/pots. does the size of pot matter that
much?
im trying to gain more shade in my pond..whats a good way to do this,
using plants.. or whatever else works... naturally
I think bigger is better lily roots get very big very quickly
--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address