Frothy water
Andrew
2005-04-08 10:37:23 UTC
What causes frothy water under the waterfall. I've not added anything but
the froth is getting worse.

Andrew.
dkat
2005-04-08 15:28:41 UTC
Froth is often caused by aeration and dirt (clay). Give it time to settle
or for the plants to filter it out... you do have plants I assume.... If
not you may want a good mechanical filter.
Andrew.
Dave Dillon
2005-04-25 10:38:31 UTC
The froth always get worse in my pond when frogs or fish are spawning.

Dave
quisquis
2005-04-28 08:36:05 UTC
I noticed trails of froth across the pond today, never seen it before. Does
this indicate breeding activities?