Mosquito problem Help
Reel Mckoi
2005-07-20 11:33:51 UTC
My 300 gallond pond is doing great. I little green algae but the water
is finally crystal clear. But my small 50 gallon pond is fish/plantless.
Its for a fountain. I leave the fountain on 24/7 but 2 times now I had
to drain it because of mosquito larve swimming the water, about 200. So
moving water does not distract them. I put 1 ounce of bleach in the
water and I have no problems. Is this ok with a small fountain that has
a screen over it (1/2 inch sq. holes) No birds or wildlife can get to
the water. Also the bleach keeps the pump working better and very clear.
But does it kill mosquito larve? Thank you
try farting in the water, the methane will kill them all in a second.
ynotssor
Won't the bleach burn his anus?
Mos
Nobody cares if a mosquito's arse hurts.
ynotssor
2005-07-23 00:08:31 UTC
Post by Mos
Post by ynotssor
Post by Reel Mckoi
My 300 gallond pond is doing great. I little green
algae but the water is finally crystal clear. But my
small 50 gallon pond is fish/plantless. Its for a
fountain. I leave the fountain on 24/7 but 2 times now
I had to drain it because of mosquito larve swimming
the water, about 200. So moving water does not distract
them. I put 1 ounce of bleach in the water and I have
no problems. Is this ok with a small fountain that has
a screen over it (1/2 inch sq. holes) No birds or
wildlife can get to the water. Also the bleach keeps
the pump working better and very clear. But does it
kill mosquito larve?
try farting in the water, the methane will kill them all
in a second.
Won't the bleach burn his anus?
Nobody cares if a mosquito's arse hurts.
ASPCA is gonna getcha!