seizure question
Lucky
2010-01-04 18:34:00 UTC
My friend has a turtle, she captured a vid on her cell phone.

She thinks it is having a seizure, but I find the info ambiguous.

It seems the turtle is merely walking in a circle, much like a puppy chasing
a tail, but at a much reduced pace.

She says it seems to occur most frequently when the turtle is coming out of
water.

Any ideas?
A Paul Ing
2010-01-04 22:39:10 UTC
Post by Lucky
My friend has a turtle, she captured a vid on her cell phone.
She thinks it is having a seizure, but I find the info ambiguous.
It seems the turtle is merely walking in a circle, much like a puppy chasing
a tail, but at a much reduced pace.
She says it seems to occur most frequently when the turtle is coming out of
water.
Any ideas?
We only talk about seizures here that result from drug
overdoses.............get that freaking turtle out of here. Its nasty.