sub-articular tubercles
Cuk
2004-11-01 20:35:09 UTC
I am doing some resarch to add more information about the common frog to my
website www.frogs-watch.co.uk in one of the books I am using there is a
referance to the sub-articular tubercles. does any one feel they can
enlighten me on what are the sub-articular tubercles.
Gilbert
2004-11-02 10:42:28 UTC
Post by Cuk
I am doing some resarch to add more information about the common frog to my
website www.frogs-watch.co.uk in one of the books I am using there is a
referance to the sub-articular tubercles. does any one feel they can
enlighten me on what are the sub-articular tubercles.
Why don't you look it up?
BTW, it's 'subarticular' - all one word.
Cheers
Gilbert
Cuk
Gilbert
Tumbleweed
2004-11-13 19:38:04 UTC
Post by Cuk
I am doing some resarch to add more information about the common frog to my
website www.frogs-watch.co.uk in one of the books I am using there is a
referance to the sub-articular tubercles. does any one feel they can
enlighten me on what are the sub-articular tubercles.
Its unlikely anyone on this group would know that. However, if you want the
phone number of a chinese hooker, want to know how to work part time from
home, make easy money, or buy a laptop for just $5, ask away.
--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address
Cuk
2004-11-18 23:27:55 UTC
Its a shame that there is so much trash here....and the worst thing about it
is that if you really want the
phone number of a chinese hooker, want to know how to work part time from
home, make easy money, or buy a laptop for just $5, this is the last place
to find them ).
Tumbleweed
2004-11-24 16:53:18 UTC
Suppose a chinese hooker wanted to go to Universal with the money she earned
working at home, taking notes about the experience on her $5 laptop PC...
wouldnt this be the perfect group?

gordon brown