pond plants
Cuk
2004-07-05 20:01:13 UTC
Can anyone supply me with a list of native British pond plants?
Gilbert
2004-07-06 08:19:02 UTC
Post by Cuk
Can anyone supply me with a list of native British pond plants?
Probably best to buy a book -
The Rock and Water Garden Expert by D G Hessayon is good
Cheers!
Gilbert
Richard Torrens (news)
2004-07-06 14:42:16 UTC
Post by Cuk
Can anyone supply me with a list of native British pond plants?
Difficult to even define a water plant, let alone a pond! I have clover
growing happily in our pond.

Then what's British? there are several alien invaders!

But there are several books - see:
http://www.4qd.org/Aqua/index.html
http://www.4qd.org/Aqua/Bibliography.html

The rest of the site may be of some interest - there's a listing of a
number of native water plants, with comments and some are described in
detail. Also see:
http://www.4qd.org/PAWL/index.html
Richard Torrens. N.B. email address ***@4qd.org is valid.
All email addresses are copyright. Resale or use on any lists is expressly forbidden.
4QD manufacture speed controllers for battery electric motors.
www sites http://www.4QD.org and http://www.4QD.co.uk
---------- We use a RISC PC 32 bit RISC computer ----------------
Cuk
2004-07-06 23:15:27 UTC
Thanks for the links , an excellent web site