frog spawn
shazzbat
2006-03-11 20:38:00 UTC
Does it matter whether frogspawn sinks or floats? Some friends brought us
some today because it doesn't survive in their pond because of the newts,
and we put it in our pond. One clump of it is floating, and the rest has
sunk and is covered by the silt stirred up in the process. Is this an omen,
and is there something I should be doing about it?

TIA
Steve
Steve
2006-04-02 13:47:12 UTC
Hi John,
I'm no expert, but I'm looking something similar up and found this page:
http://www.beautifulbritain.co.uk/htm/pond/pond_faq2.htm
Cheers,

Steve